Introduced in the year 1981, the main objective of Export Oriented Units ( EOU scheme) is the increase exports, earn foreign exchange for the country , simulate direct Foreign investment and generate additional employment. Coral has pioneered a product for the Export Oriented Units in India which has successfully automated the statutory reporting requirements of this sector . This software is available either as a standalone or as an extension to your ERP.
Features in EOU
- Generates & tracks CT-3 and Procurement Certificate with reference to GRN & Purchase
- Maintains B17 Bond Registers (Category Wise)
- Generates & Prints Custom/Excise Invoices, Packing List, ARE-1& AR-3A
- Generates, Records & Prints Receipt Slips for Finished, Waste & Scrap Products, GAR-7 Challans & updates PLA registers
- One-stop destination for all Indian Taxation Solutions
- Renowned Taxation Consultants on Panel
- Successful integration case studies with ERPs from SAP, QAD, Infor, JD Edwards , Oracle, Sage, Ramco Systems, SUN & other customized ERP’s
- In-house taxation experts to help us stay attuned to the dynamic & Complex Indian Statutory norms
- Service Network across India vide Coral branches and partners
- User training provided by Coral
- Knowledge partners available for training and educational requirements like IIJT, NIFA, Emacs, IIFCA
Across India, our 40+ channel partners provide localised support & service. With Coral, you always have greater flexibility for growth. Our singular focus on client satisfaction helps us achieve service commitment standards.
Our Support team combines knowledge in all the latest tax changes. Our proactive approach enables us to deliver higher client satisfaction. We listen, understand, and work very closely with you to suit your business needs. We have dedicated infrastructure and team to provide world class support services for you.